8.08.2010

Changes, they are a coming...NOW!

Are you ready for the big announcement?  What?  I can't hear you, can you please speak louder?
Ha.  I am too far away for you to talk to me, you're yelling at your computer. 
The big announcement is that we are moving.  No, not Megan and Robby and I.  You and I are moving.  We are going to our new home, www.ayeartocelebrate.com
I was approached (electronically) last week by a friend of mine, John Young.  John runs his own web-design company and, after reading my blog, offered to work some ideas up for a place of our very own.  John has done a great job with setting this up and I owe him many thanks.  John also provides services in the graphic design area, video production area, as well as several other areas with names that I do not understand, all at a reasonable price.  Be sure to check out his website by clicking on the above link. 
To move on to the National Mustard Day celebration, just go to the new site.

No comments:

Post a Comment