8.05.2010

National Underwear Day

Ever since God knit together the first animal skins for Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden, underwear has been an essential cog in the wheel of society.  Underwear can be used to provide modesty, to promote fashion, and as a fine punchline to a joke (Hey, look under there!)  However, underwear can also be a controversial subject.  That's why they are sometimes referred to as "unmentionables."

Some kids want to run away and join the circus.  I never had any such desire and so walking the tightrope of celebrating and blogging about national underwear day while remaining family friendly is not appealing to me.  All day long I agonized over whether to fill this post with pictures of famous people in their underwear or to remain true to my moral decency and resist the urge to gain blog popularity by peddling sexy celebrities.  In the end, I was too weak and my integrity has taken a back seat to my need for acceptance and fame.  So here you are people, I am giving you what you want.  Celebrities in their underwear.  For those who do not wish to besmirch themselves, I have provided ample blank space so that if you don't want to see the pictures, just don't scroll down.









































I feel so dirty.  Now I'm going to take a shower...in my underwear.


In reality, National Underwear Day was a low-key holiday for me.  I did put on a brand new pair of underwear today that I bought a few weeks ago but had not worn yet.  I also threw out some old underwear that Megan had been wanting me to get rid of for quite some time.
BONUS:  To see me in my new underwear, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment